Thank you for such a wonderful reception for Jack Zulu and the Waylander’s Key. Thank you for giving this new book and new series a chance. It’s fun to have my son along for this journey and for him to experience the welcome you’ve so often given me. God bless you!
There’s still time to order a SIGNED first edition!
Green Ember Merch
“I’ve preordered my signed copy. Now what?”
Thank you for supporting us on day one! While you wait, there are a few things you can do:
SHARE: Share about this book with your friends online & offline. You are our “elite sales force.” Thank you!
SWAG UP: Grab some brand new Green Ember merch!
WATCH: We’ve compiled some videos about Jack Zulu into this playlist.
LISTEN & READ: Here are some recent interviews Josiah and I have done:Read more
- Sam & Josiah Smith, Authors of Jack Zulu and the Waylander’s Key | Plumfield Moms
- Writing with SD & JC Smith | Destination Arete
- Nurturing Creativity in Your Homeschool | 10 Minutes to a Better Homeschool
- An Award Winning Illustrator and His Tag Along Dad | Reshelving Alexandria
- Perfectionism Paralyzes Us | SD Smith & JC Smith, Jack Zulu Series Co-Authors | 1000 Hours Outside
- How A Father And Son Came Together To Tell Stories About ‘Virtue And Hope’ | The Federalist
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about Jack Zulu.
- Will this be available on Kindle? Yes, on official release day, November 15th.
- Will this be available on Audiobook? Yes, hopefully near release day, Audiobook reader is INCREDIBLE.
- When will this be available internationally? You can preorder now. Our shop ships internationally.
- Are there rabbits in this book? No, but there are swords.
- Another sword shirt? Yes, we are apparently incapable of creating anything else.
- Is your son faster than you? I can neither confirm nor deny, regardless of this video evidence.
Thanks so much for your support!