If you have a young person who enjoys writing, they won’t want to miss my interview today at the Young Writers Can Change the World Summit, hosted by Brett Harris!
During my session, I’d love to help you and/or your young writer see the value of their writing and equip them to better write fiction that is more than just entertainment.
In the interview, we will be talking about:
- Creating a compelling story
- What to do when your story feels like it’s ‘falling off the tracks’
- How to craft characters and plots readers will love
My session is today (Friday), August 19th at 4 PM EDT.
Don’t have a young writer? Send this to a friend who does.
FAQ: Will the sessions be available to watch after they stream?
The summit replays will be available in the content library for YWW members to access. (I HIGHLY recommend joining YWW.)
Already signed up? While you wait for 4pm to roll around, check out some of these interviews I’ve done.
S. D. Smith Interviews
- Faith, Story, and the Moral Imagination | Anglican Audio
- What If Rabbits With Swords Fought For Hope in a Mended Wood? | The Green Ember with S. D. Smith | Fantastical Truth by Lorehaven
- Talking Books, Stories, and Play with S.D. Smith | The Superpower of Play
- Conversations With Writers About Writing | The Habit with Jonathan Rogers
- S.D. Smith Tells Exciting Children’s Stories, Illuminated By Classic Virtues | The Federalist
- Connecting Moments of Boredom and Running Wild in the Woods to Great Storytelling – Interview with Author S.D. Smith | 1000 Hours Outside
Find more interviews here.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to see you at the free writing summit.
We’re on your side,